Dump Station: There is a $5.00 fee for use if not camping on the fairgrounds, available when fairgrounds are open and hours vary.
Camping Reservations Procedure
- Return completed reservation form to Hudsonville Community Fair.
- Include full payment of $150.00
- Select a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice camp site location (see map on web site)
Your reservation will be entered in to the camping lottery Hudsonville Community Fair does not guarantee a camping spot.
- Friday, before the fair from 5:00 PM 9:00 PM
- Saturday, before the fair from 8:00 AM 4:00 PM
- Enter Fair grounds through the livestock entrance only.
Camping Rules and Regulations
- Each unit is limited to immediate family or no more than ten (10) people, a responsible adult must be present to supervise minors.
- Camp Sites 1 - 46 have a maximum camper of length 30' in total overall length.
- Camp Sites 47 - 83 have a maximum camper length of 38' in total overall length.
- A minimum 4 feet spacing must exist between units, including awnings and slide-outs.
- No campfires are allowed on fairgrounds.
- No use of air conditioners or generators.
- No alcohol or controlled substance use.
- Household pets must be on a leash at all times and MUST STAY IN THE CAMPING AREA
- All campers must be facing out (hitch facing road or fire lane).
- No Vehicle parking in camping area.
- All campers must check in with the campground supervisor upon arrival. The campground supervisor has the final say on placement of campers. Any campers not parked in the proper location, as assigned by the campground supervisor, will be subject to having their trailer/camper towed at their own expense. Owners will not hold the Hudsonville Fair responsible for any damage sustained to their trailer/camper while being towed.
- Camping Fee does NOT include gate admission.